close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Classic Ohio State games on CD

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Garyoutlaw77, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Garyoutlaw77

Garyoutlaw77 Rough Fish Ambassador

I sure would like to listen to my Buckeyes on the radio when I'm fishen'..:G
    Anyone know where I can get downloads of classic Buckeyes games that I could play on my portable CD player ?
    Thanks-Gary

2. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

I WOULD RATHER HAVE A ROOT CANAL WITHOUT BEING NUMB, ATTEMPTED BY A YOU,USING MY STIHL SAW!!!!!

GO BLUE

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015

3. athensfishin'

athensfishin' Fighting the Man

AWW, how cute the big 11 boys are fighting over who's better while the SEC blows by. :D

4. BigChessie

The SEC has now won 2 straight BCS Championships; 3 of the past 5; and 4 in total since the BCS system began 10 years ago. That's twice as many as any other conference.

Can't argue against the truth:eek:

5. Garyoutlaw77

Hey weiners didn't you catch the first name of this site..OHIO GF ..and pride does not fade over a few bad showings at bowl games..So Spence keep that "commie wolverine talk to yourself" because even you can see the butt whippens in your future in the Big Ten hahhahahah! and I can't say much about the SEC:confused: I have no excuse?

6. athensfishin'

athensfishin' Fighting the Man

yeah It's Ohio Game fishing..... Ohio, thats where I go, now if we are talking about state than please use the proper term, Ohio A&M. Just to clear that up:D

7. Garyoutlaw77

SNAP!
    I'm surounded by Farmers & Dirt workers and still can't find any good hunting

8. BigChessie

The sad streak of "the" ohio state suckeyes losing bowl games will finally come to an end. After their 3 losses next year they won't even make it to a bowl game.lol

GO BLUE

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015