close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Clarett Uninvited

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by jpackr, Mar 4, 2005.

1. I saw where OSU told Clarett to take a hike regarding his pro workout at Ohio State. OSU said it would be a distraction to have him there among other things. I think the real reason is the athletes can only use the facility for a day and Clarett's forty time will take longer than that!

2. hahahahaa... Take da bum out with the trash

3. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Serves that scum right. I'm tired of hearing the press talk about what a bad deal this is for him and how he made some poor decisions, etc. Cry me a River! That moron had a chance to live a life most of us can only dream of and HE (not anybody else) ruined it. he was given many chances to mend fences and he still screwed it up. I have zero patience for the entire story and "more-ice." As my sister always says....

Cry me a river, build a bridge and then GET OVER IT!

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I hope cleveland or pittsburg drafts him and signs him to a 10 year deal just so you all have to deal with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I am glad the university took a hard approach with him. But what amazes me even more is that he ASSUMED that he would still be invited to a workout at OSU? I already figured out quite a while ago that he was a bum. This just proves beyond a doubt that he is really a brainless bum.:D