close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Clarett post poor 40yd dash times, and quits combine

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by flathunter, Feb 26, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Wow, & I thought things were lookign up for him this week.

2. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

HA! He deserves it. Shame on him for trying to bring down everybody and everything around him. Sometimes you get what's coming to you when you are greedy.

I sure liked him a couple years ago though!

3. DITTO what he said...
    Sometimes yuda bug sometimes yuda windshield...

4. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

Turkey, yuda man!!!!!!!!!

5. Figures. What a baby.

6. catking

catking Banned

The jump from high school to college ball is HUGE........the jump from college to the nfl is even BIGGER . Marice just found out how hard it is to stay in top playing form. Hey, he only played somewhat as a freshman in college. You all gonna waste a draft pick?? Hey, there are running backs in college that come a dime a dozen with his talent NOW ;) He looked like he was going to be a great back, but you just cannot lay off a couple years and still peform........... CATKING :)

7. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

They interviewed him before the combines.........and he said he "didn't care" about them.....that he was good enough to get into "the game" without them. What an idiot. Nobody in their right mind would want his attitude and problems surrounding their teams.

8. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

:D :D :D :D Take that Clarett, I love it when things go as planned.

9. Character Zero

Character Zero Smallie Phan

sorry about his luck......maybe all his "boys" can hook him up with a job at the local footlocker, where he can sign autographs on his old buckeye jerseys.....couldnt play fair in college, cant make it in the pros......LOSER!

10. He said he will have another chance to work out March 9 at Ohio State. Why would OSU let this idiot work out there after everything this loser has done?

11. Jpacker,

I read in Sunday's Dispatch that someone from OSU was stunned that he had a workout scheduled at OSU. Seems no one told them about it. This is a case of a spoiled athlete thinking he can skate through to the pros. Society gives them this belief. He was taking full advantage of it until he ticked those off above him. Now, it's biting him in the behind. If the Browns draft or sign this guy, I will immediately go and buy a Steelers #7 jersey and root for a legitimate NFL team.

Eric

12. after the browns have told big money and green they can search for a trade what makes you think the browns would draft him :rolleyes:
    Are you keeping up with the browns at all :confused:

13. The funny thing about this is I saw an autographed MoC Buckeye jersey in a shop in Cincinnati during Christmas shopping season. There was no price on it and I commented to the store owner that I bet he couldn't give them away. He laughed and said he would sell it to me for $20. I told him if he gave me $10 I would take it and burn it. He said that was the third such offer he had had that weekend. :D

14. hahahaa...
    Some people just never get it and he never will which keeps a smile on my face...

15. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

He's a jerk and should be blackballed by the NFL! There are plenty of running backs as good or better than he is. They graduate from College every year.

16. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

They were selling the jerseys at the 1st OSU football game after he was booted for like $15. Nobody was buying them. LOL.

17. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I echo all your sentiments. I was ticked the Dispatch ran that article on him the day of the Daytona 500 on the FRONT PAGE. They love to push this kid's agenda. Too bad they missed a good story for the front page.

Actually, I know somebody who is connected to the Brown's front office. Jim Brown has been sucking up to the front office lately. I have it on "rumor" that the Browns will take More-ice late in the 2nd round.

If (and thats a big IF) they do I will never root for the Browns again. period.

18. catking

catking Banned

You guys are looking at this subject wrong. How many 300 pound plus linemen play in the nfl that can run as fast as Maurice ??? About 1/4 of them , maybe more? How big is Maurice ? Would you all want some 320 pounder running after you KNOWING he can catch you :eek: ....... :eek: .WELCOME to the NFL ............... :D