close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Clam Corp.

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by hardwaterfan, Nov 24, 2004.

1. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

I just gotta give props to them.....the way they respond to emails, their friendly, customer oriented behavior, my hat is off to them.

2. I second that. We just got our first shipment of Fish Traps. Paul and the folks at CLAM were friendly in helping us through our first order. Excellent customer service. The 2005 Traps look great. I am very impressed with the construction.

3. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

I had never had to deal with thier customer service but they do make a great shanty hands down. I had delt with Frabils warranty department and customer service and they were phenomenal but thier tarps just werent up to date unfortunalty. Their design over Clam I think was better but the quality just wasnt there that Clam puts into thier work. Just my .02 though. They new 2005 shantys do look better and I like some of the new ideas. My hats off to the being able to hook 2 up. That is too cool!

4. Their service personell are a joy to work with. I converted a guide, trap series, to a one man and wanted to order the storage trays that they use in the Yukon model. Even though they were not listed as parts, they sold them to me with no hassle.once I get done customi :D zing might have to re-name it as the Taj-Mahal series.

5. i agree with you all clams customer service is great i have owned a clam ice shanty for years and have been satisfide with both their product and service. last year i up graded to a bigger shanty and i will always own a clam!!!!