close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

cj wens night tourney

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by bmffishing247, May 13, 2005.

1. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

does anyone fish these. i heard my neighbor talking about them. do they still take place i would like to get into them since i'm like 15 min away from cj.

2. bmffishing247

just wanting to see if anyone knows i see it had 25 hits just wanna keep it at top for a little bit to see

3. Gobi Muncher

Gobi Muncher mmmm.....tasty!

I asked the same thing a little while ago and no replies. I may be going out there tonight to fish a little and see if they are happening. I know that they used to go from 5:30 til dark and was like $10-$15 per man. Probably won't make it there before 5:30, but I will try to find out some info. I want to fish these too.

4. Gobi Muncher

bmffishing247,
    Went through the parking lot last night around 7:45. Not sure if there was a tourney or not, but for the time of day it seemed there were a lot of trailers in the lot. Not sure if it was due to the recent fishing reports or if there was a tourney. All I can say is next Wed., try to get there around 5 and see, unless someone else can verify before then. That is what I plan to do, and if there is no tourney, there is still fishing anyway. Sorry not to have been more help.

5. bmffishing247

Yeah i was up there too last night. it was the first time i had a chance to get the boat out on the water. there was a little bit of boat traffic but when i got there at about 6 that is when all of the boats were either getting there are leaving. i didn't see any thing special as far as tournament stuff. i think alot of the boats were fishing the fish attractors for crappie. what time were you there i may have seen ya.

bmf

6. Gobi Muncher

bmffishing247,
    I didn't actually get on the water like I had planned. I had to make a couple of stops after work at Lowe's and Meijer there on Bechtle. I just drove through the parking lot to see what was happening on my way home. I work in Dayton, and live about 15 min East of CJ. Wish I had made it there though, looked like a nice evening to be out. Did you do any fishing?

7. bmffishing247

no i didn't do any fishing i just wanted to try out the boat since i just renovated it for the last 2 years. you may have seen it. it was the green and tan starcraft. hte boat and motor did a great job. i am planning on getting out there on saterday and doing some walleye and crappie fishing. hopefully they will be turned on then. let me know when you are going to be out there and maybe we could run into each other and talk alittle fishing.

bmf

8. Gobi Muncher

Sounds great. Don't think that I will be there this weekend. Taking the father-in-law to Alum tomorrow for the day for Crappie and Eyes. Last couple of weekends there have been pretty productive (along with every other lake in the area). Hopefully, I will be there next Wed. Good Luck!!!!!!