CJ LM Bass

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Madfisher, Sep 10, 2008.

1. My daughter's 1st LM. Not real big but she loved it.......Dan
    [​IMG]

2. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Good To See there are a few decent bass left in cj....
    Nice Pic!!

3. nice bass , congrats

4. Thanks guys. She sure was proud of it. We have been back to the same place a few times and have caught 6 smallies (biggest 1 around 11") and another LM that went around 13". Not real big fish but the kids are really starting to enjoy fishing :) Gonna try and get out today. Thanks again.....Dan

5. your welcome, im new to area, didnt get to start fishing cj till late june so i missed out on the spring smallies, ive been fishing the bays and points by that old house by the shore past the damn, it looks kinda fishy, its hard to get bass advice on cj, seems most people fish walleye, hope to run into you there, good luck

6. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

Heard some bass were caught today...
    I got my first keeper walleye out there today!!!!
    FISHONAJ put me on him :)

It was a perfect walleye morning... I'll be out again tomorrow

7. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

Met MadFisher today :)
    I trolled with a badass wind and got 2 crapppie to show for it :(

A little tough saw some regulars get a crappie no walleye today didn't even see one caught!

2 weeks back at it again :)

8. It was nice to meet NSOF. Looks like a great young man. I really didn't think you were gonna make it to the docks with those crazy pleasure boaters out there. Those guys were VERY rude!! What gets me is they had the whole main lake to ski in. No one at all out there at all. Ol well,some people. Hope to see you out there again.......Dan

9. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

Yeah they said it was too rough out there and they were arguing with that other boat... Kinda funny actually I lughed out loud ;) I was bout ready to say it would be just as calm or calmer at the dam but I was leaving soon so I didn't care
    See ya out there
    Jonny