close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CJ Brown ??

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mrfishohio, Apr 6, 2004.

1. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Okay, Doctor, Doctor, give me the news, I've got a bad case of chasing blues..... :confused:

2. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Well I didn't make it out today sinus tearing me up, so stayed in bed, going to go tomorrow, Donnie said that he ended up with two cats, and he had me in stiches, seems that he went back to the ramp to get the trailer, said the 1st lot was packed with boats, the walleye must be on there run as he said everybody was over at the dam, he said he beached his boat went up back the trailer in the water jumped out said there was a van on the other side of his truck with the trailer n the water, went and jumped in his boat and he said when he went to approach his trailer some old man had put his boat on Donnies trailer :D :D :D

I thought it was bad to get paylaked while throwing a castnet and Donnie gets paylaked on his trailer, way too funny, he said Duke there lab was in the truck going ballistic.

Doc

3. firecat

firecat Larry Lange

Oh my gosh that is so funny. You wait till I see him at the dock I'm gonna drive right on his trailer.

4. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Would've made a great picture, I'd love to see the look on both their faces.