close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CJ Brown

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Doctor, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

I'm going to fish CJ Brown in the morning 7-1-04 for catfish from about 6am till 11pm, if anybody would like to join me please post here, need to get bait first thing then we will fish back on the North in near Goose island.....Doc

2. Doc -

I've got the day off work and would love to join you. We've had some e-conversations over the last couple years and I'd like to meet you in person.
    I sent you a pm regarding the shad @ Clark Lake.
    Send me an e-mail or pm.

You may still have my phone # from when you helped me get in touch with Josh. If so, give me a call anytime, it's on.

3. Doctor

Fish-n-Fool,

Sounds good I'll meet you at the lake in the morning, bring your cat rods or you can use mine, just let me know, I need your phone number as my other puter got zapped by lightning and I lost everything, working off a new one I just built........Doc

4. catking

catking Banned

Good luck guys !!!!!!!!! CATKING :cool:

5. Scarletfisherman

Scarletfisherman Catch & Releaser

I'd like to join you, too. A friend and I fished with you 2 years ago in the North end for a short while. I have to get out of a commitment, but should be able to join you at launch with my own rods. I always appreciate a chance to learn from you. Scarletfisherman

6. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

I hope you guys have a blast and catch a bunch. Of course, I am jealous because I have to work. And Doc, I'll see you Saturday.

7. fshman_165

fshman_165 CJ Eye Hunter

We saw some BIG ( at least 7 or 8) cats landed by some eye fisherman today. They were working the northern most part of the old railroad bed, right where it enters the lake. Thats not too far from the islands :)

8. Doctor

fshman_165 ,

That area between the rail and Goose Island is awesome, those cats will bury down in that soft black mud and then roll up on those gravel flats to feed, hope we do well tomorrow.................Doc

9. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Sound's like fun , I wish I could run up there too, beware of shallow water, the French Navy is in mothballs? ;)