close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CJ Brown report 7/21/04

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Crazy4Smallmouth, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Hit the water at 6:30am and got a keeper walleye at 7:30am :) off the roadbed. Things went downhill from that point on. Only managed one more short walleye the rest of the day on a crawler harness. Fished until 1pm. Caught a bunch of small channel cat, just two big enough to clean.

2. fshman_165

fshman_165 CJ Eye Hunter

Crazy4,
    Any size to that Eye? I am going crazy, on a business trip and can't do any fishing :( :( :( I'll be back in town soon. Remember I will be on the lake every
    day for the next two weeks. Let me know when you can swing by C.J. there's a seat open in my boat for ya.

3. Hunter,

He measured at 17 inches. Both walleyes came in 10' of water. Like you said, shallow seems to be the key to success. I looked for the weeds, but couldn't find them.

I am on vacation next week. We may be camping at CJ for a few days during the week, however, we haven't made definite plans yet. If we do something else, then we'll have to wait another week to get together. Hopefully, we can do it next week while I'm there camping.

Crazy4

4. fshman_165

fshman_165 CJ Eye Hunter

Just give me some notice and we'll hit the lake HARD! :D