close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CJ Brown report 11-21-04

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Doctor, Nov 21, 2004.

1. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Donnie and I hit CJ this afternoon for a couple of hours, went to the marina couple of throws plenty of bait, also netted a good 5# Largemouth was feeding on the Shad, very nice fish.

Headed back to the North end, this is the first time I have had the boat on the water since the helm pump broke, man what a difference, pump must of been faulty from the time we purchased the boat, Donnie even noticed the difference, well it handled real well so I'm now back on the water.

Headed back to Goose Island as we approached in idle speed hit a tree, about 200 yards out so we anchored down flipped baits out into the water, a Loon was working the water right behind us, very neat bird, love hearing there call.

Water is crystal clear, tempature was at 52 degrees, wind was mild blowing out of the west, we boated 6 fish biggest at 3#, hard fighters all as they buried the rods down well, everyone of them had there belly down in the mud, and we were fishing nothing but mud flats, 2 foot of water, bit chilly out there but there was only one boat out there when we pulled out.

Looks like no new ramp there this year as no construction equipment has shown up.

Doc

2. madcatter

madcatter Cat tracker

dont let the doctor fool ya all donnie did today was play net boy!
    had a blast as always!