close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cj 8//10

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ssouthard, Aug 9, 2007.

1. ssouthard

ssouthard Retired Lake Erie Guide

Hello All,

Headed out with an old friend, will be draggin worm harnesses and jiggin! wish me luck, I will give a fishing report later tomarroew, Steve

2. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

good to hear from ya steve...I think I have run into you several times up there at northridge pond, but good luck...I hope you are able to pull a few eyes with it being this hot

3. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

i was out yesterday not fishin :( but i saw one guy with a blue tarp and white boat that i always see trollin. Marked alot of fish at 15ft. We actually did fish a lil for cats at the end of the day 2 bites... no fish but a fun outing-Went to northridge with flathead the other day no bites :-(
    GOOD FISHIN!

4. Spent the better part of the AM, few fish landed and ferwer boats on the lake. It seems most have given up untill cooler weather. Largest (only) walleye 14 3/4"!:(

5. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

o were ya trollin cuz if anybody is alot! of fish were at 15-13 ft. is this the thermocline?

6. Tried jigs (1/8 to ½ oz w/ night crawlers / minnows), crawler harness, hot & tot; in 10 to 25 ft of water. Marked a BUNCH at 12-15ft. Caught several cats (small) and crappie, but only one eye (my buddy caught it :p )

7. ssouthard

ssouthard Retired Lake Erie Guide

Well did not catch any keepers. Marked alot in 18-20 foot of water but they all were suspended and not feeding. It appears we have LARGE schools of shad. Saw plenty of them on the sounder. Keep in touch, Steve