Cj 7-23

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by OHBOW76, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Went out this AM fished from about 4:30 A.M. until 9:30 A.M. Day didnt start off well, first my buddy says hes got the bait covered, well he had one pack of shrivled up old crawlers, get out to the mid-lake humps, do one drift and realize the outboard isn't working anymore so now all we got is the troller. Anyway we didnt catch anything but one small crappie.

I am beginning to hate that lake but I refuse to let it get the best of me.

So here is my question, is there ever a shallow walleye bite on that lake? It seems with all the rock and gravel that you would find some scattered around the shallower depths along the shorelines.

Is it a better day time or nightime lake for the walleye?

2. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Nice statement-Totally agree-I wish you could press an easy button for that lake :rolleyes:

3. In the heat of the day, 8 ft. of water has been smokin hot hot for me.

4. Thanks for the info...

5. i always do good in the creek at night time i wont fish the lake that much i would fish it more if all those punk teenagers wasnt alloud to tube weightboard or ski there

6. yea ive sure found it a tuff lake too so far, and the pleasure boaters sure are bad, i try to get out b4 they get bad