Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cj 7/12/04

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fshman_165, Jul 12, 2004.

1. fshman_165

fshman_165 CJ Eye Hunter

Been going out earlier than usual, I have been picking them up in shallow, weedy areas. Numbers are down but their size has increased dramatically. I picked up 14 eyes today with 8 keepers. 4 of the fish were over 20 inches :D and I had caught all of them before 8:30 am. The largest 3, around 23 inches, I caught in a deeper weedbed. The others came from shallow east side wedbeds. Weedweasels(blue/black and pink/white 1/8 oz) are the weapons of choice, tipped with half a crawler.
  2. Way to go fishman_165! You don't have to go all the way to Lake Erie to catch a limit of nice walleye.

3. Scarletfisherman

Scarletfisherman Catch & Releaser

Sorry to have missed you this past week at CJ. Still hope we can meet and maybe fish together one of these days. My brother-in-law comes today from California. He doesn't know much about fishing, but will want to go out one day while he is here. Let me know when you will be fishing next at CJ.

4. catking

catking Banned

You are DA MAN !!! when it comes to the 'eyes at CJ. Thanks for the report !!! THE CATKING !!! :)