Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately I’m not able to harvest this guy in the fall. My friend a few streets over from me got him on camera. It’s set up for trespassers but he got this good looking guy instead. I’m in a no cull city on east side of CLE. Figured you all might like to dream about him as well.

Attachments

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
I've seen some nice ones in Lyndhurst.

Reactions: 0utwest

·
Registered
960 Posts
Growing up in Maumee we'd see monster city deer. They would come right up to you. Unfortunately guys couldn't resist temptation and poach some almost every year then brag about their monster buck and get caught.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I had a pic of that deer mating with a doe!
Yea I remember a couple years ago there was a Monster that hung around the edge of the Metropark. Everybody in Maumee knew this deer He even had a name. Some idiot poached him and put it on facebook or some such thing. About 350 people dropped a dime on him. LOL
Off to jail he went

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Nature Pasture Vegetation Grass Natural environment
Wildlife Deer Antler Nature reserve Horn

Hers another cuyahoga deer. He’s huntable but I’ve got one I’m hunting down south but has given me the slip for a season and a half now. Don’t tell him I’m retiring just before the rut kicks in though!;)

·
Me fail english? That's unpossible.
1,907 Posts
Unfortunately I’m not able to harvest this guy in the fall. My friend a few streets over from me got him on camera. It’s set up for trespassers but he got this good looking guy instead. I’m in a no cull city on east side of CLE. Figured you all might like to dream about him as well.
That picture is so clear it looks photoshopped. What camera does he use?

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
9,864 Posts
After the big blackout years ago, a friend of a friend worked for a company that got hired to clear power line rights of way in the Cleveland area. Guys a big deer hunter and said he never saw such bucks as he did in the suburbs of Cleveland!

When U ran sales routes in the area, I saw big family groups of deer bedded down in people's front yards. One time I was driving down this road and saw a doe, followed by 2 spotted fawns, step up to the edge of the road. I took my foot off the gas and poised it over the brake just in case. No need. She looked both ways, and as soon as I was past and the coast was clear. She and her fawns trotted across the road.

I thought, "Man! These deer are really getting smart!"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts