close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cincy Boat Show

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sliprig, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Any of you southwest guys going?? I might because I'm really fed up with this weather and lookin forward to spring.

Sliprig

2. i'll be there on one of the weekends not sure what one yet

3. Tee

Tee Team OGF

I'm going down as well. What are the dates?

4. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Heck yah! Name the date. Anything to get out of the house-prison-goolag!.
    Hell, I,ll buy the beer!!! :cool: Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

Cincy Show...................

I never miss the boat show...................when is it? LOL :rolleyes:

6. Tee

Tee Team OGF

:D

I'm there man! ;)

I'll get the second round! :D

Cincy Boat Show is from Jan. 14th-23rd. Cincy Fishing and Hunting Show is from Jan. 19th-23rd. But they have fishing seminars and stuff like that going on all of the time.

HERE is the link to the Hart Productions website.

7. catking

catking Banned

I will be going. Probably the second weekend , unless somebody has a better idea............ THE CATKING !!! :)

8. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

I'll be going on Saturday the 22nd. I'm with Sliprig: sick of this weather and ready for Spring. If somebody has one of those Anchor Retrieval Systems like Doc has, I may just buy one at the show. That thing really is neat.

9. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

I seldom miss it. I ran into several members last year which is surprising when you consider the size of the show and the size of the crowd.

10. anyone still going? im planing on going saturday the 22nd
    the golf show is this weekend and the hunting and fishing starts wensday or thursday

11. oh btw kroger has the tickets for $2 off...and you dont have to stand in line to get your tickets when you get there

12. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

I'll be there...and I ain't taking the check book! :eek:

13. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I was at the show on Thursday helping set up for our booth. From the looks of it, this should be a very promising show. I'll probably go to the show next Saturday to check things out and then I have to go on Sunday to help tear down our booth for the company I work for.

Anyone that is going, make sure to check out the "Hawg trough" that is set up there. The fish that are in the tank are provided by the company I work for :)

14. the hawg tank is always a good thing!!!!!the bass in there are unreal

15. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

We will be there on the 22nd, Lynn's birthday is the 22nd so you guys can leave her birthday presents at the hog trough :D

Might have to bring some coin with us just in case we see something to buy. I'm very glad we are satisfied with our boat these shows sure bring out the best of the best boats out there then some.

16. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i just got back from the fishing show in chicago, it was a so so show this year.. i might have to come down and join you guys at the cinci show.. most of you guys are goin on the 22nd?? what time u guys are going to be there??
    ps.. i may have to sneak in some boilies to feed the fish in that hawg trough.. :D

17. Tee

Tee Team OGF

I'm going down on the 22nd as well. I'll wear my blue Team OGF hat. I hope to see some of you down there.

Tim

18. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Crappielooker, lol about the boilies. We actually did bring a common carp and a few grass carps. The really impressive fish are the largemouths, but there are some pretty good sized hybrid striped bass and northern pike as well. There is quite a few of decent size fish, don't want to spoil if for ya ;)

19. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

So who all is going?