close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cincinnati hotels near bass pro shop

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shiney, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Headed down to Bass pro for there spring fishing classic the weekend of March 12th. Looking for a reasonably priced hotel close by and some good places to eat while were there.Maybe some evening entertainment as well
    My wife's idea to go so should probly try to do something for her too.
    Thanks

2. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

What's reasonable and how close do you want to be? There is no hotel/motel in close proximity of the BPS, however, there's quite a few on RT.4 which is about 3-4 miles east of BPS off I-275. I believe there is either a Sherton or Best Western right at the intersection of I-275 and Rt. 4. Further up (north) on Rt. 4 are a couple of more places to stay. There are also all kinds of resturants within walking distance of BPS..i.e. Red Lobster, The Spagetti Factory, Micky D's, Steak & Shake and a whole lot of others. Same applies over on Rt. 4...Hooters, Chili's, Frisch's, Skyline chili, Gold Star Chili, and of course the Snowcase cinamas if you'd like to take in a movie. PPS is located in an outlet mall so there's plenty of shopping there. Also, there are two larger malls (Tri-county and Northgate) within 6-7 miles in either direction of BPS on I-275 that has all the large chain stores.

3. catking

catking Banned

Like the Pit Master stated, plenty of hotels within a few minutes of BPS which is located right on the circle free way 275 . Very easy to find anything you want .You can't possibly get lost ;) .....Since you are down here already, ya ought to head to Indiana and gamble on one of the boats, like the Argosy. Great night !!! And it's only around 40 minutes away from BPS. Just an idea........ THE CATKING !!!

4. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

There is at least one hotel on the BPS exit. It is behind the Fuddruckers and Wendy's on the other side of 275 from BPS. Not exactly sure of the name maybe Amerisuite???

There is also an Olive Garden on Rt. 4 and Benihanas is about ten minutes from BPS.

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

something to think about: The sale prices start this week, dont plan on them still having all items by the 12th, as most of us have been victim too either by the Spring Classic or the Fall Classic.

6. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

hotels.com has never done me wrong

7. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

The one on the south side of 275, behind Wendy's, as someone has already mentioned. I think there is also one behind the Golden Corral right next to the mall. can't think of the name of it though.

8. Thanks guys appreciate all the help. Not to worried about the sale just tired of being cooped up all winter. Been working to much and the wife's been wanting to go away for a weekend and I been wanting to go down to BPS So she suggested we spend the weekend in Cinci and do both. Great idea I thought. Thanks again fella's