close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cinci weather

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Day81, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Dude I hate Cincinnati weather. It doesn't get cold enough here and We barely get any snow. I belong out in Alta, Utah where they get 500in. of snow each year(Skiing is great there too). Or i need to move to Glen Arbor, Michigan, my favorite place on this earth. Unforteunetly I have to wait a while till I can move out of my parent's house. what do you guys think.

2. i like the snow myself. i would leave dayton and move to someplace like yellowknife,canada if i had the chance.

3. Yeah dude. I need some where where it is cold, snowy, awesome skiing, and awesome fishing.

4. bopperattacker

bopperattacker Banned

i'm saying boo to the snow. ba humbug. I like the sun. I'm on a two year plan to relocate to Tampa, st. petersburg area. Tons of great lakes around there, and year around hog bass fishing. instead of skiing, there's bikini's....

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

you can keep the cold and snow...if we got 500 inches of snow here the state would shut down.

6. peon

peon account delete

500 inches of snow!! WOW id love that.. cause we would have some good ice fishing!!! BRING IT ON!!!

7. Pigsticker

Pigsticker State record bass or bust

Winter sucks! I was depressed today thinking its going to be almost 4 whole months till i'll be bassin again...sigh. You hard water fans have a screw loose. :)

8. most of the state shutdowns after 2 inches of snow

9. I know CO Trout has to miss that comen from Colorado.

10. I was thinking we've already had too much cold and snow this year.