close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cigars

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, Jan 19, 2005.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Who smokes em' and what do you prefer? In the boat while crappie fishin'-Its Backwoods in the honey-berry flavor. At home while watchin' reruns of Seinfeld, Montecristo #1's or a nice Punch Madura. Ain't life great! :cool: LakeRaider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

Vanilla flavored Tatiana's when I drink at the bar (once a week). 2 bucks and change apiece and very mild and flavorfull.

I had a new kind (to me) of vanilla flavored cigar when I was in Daytona, but I can't remember the name. It was awesome. The end 2/3rds of the cigar was wrapped in a balsa wood (or other pliable wood) sheath. I bought it at a cigar shop that had a large Indian head as it's sign. It was on Speedway blvd between the speedway and the main strip. That vanilla cigar was the best I ever had and I can't remember the name of it! They were 3 bucks and change apiece. Someone help please!

3. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I like macduro, I get the seconds pretty cheap. If i'm in da hood on the north side, i stick with the Philly blunt's or green leafs, gotta be down wit da homies!

4. Romeo Y Julieta, N# 2 Belicoso. The duty free in Niagra Falls carry's them from time to time.
    Swisher sweets will work in a pinch.

5. Being a college student, I prefer what is the cheapest more often than not, and go with the swisher sweets.

6. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

Backwoods here too! I don't know what the name of 'em are, but they're in the grey package...my daughter says they smell like chocolate and my girlfriend likes the way they smell too....what more could I ask for ;)

7. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Hemingway Short Story. Not cheap, but worth it.

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I used to smke a/c Grenadiers, Loved them.

9. I like to smoke Macanudos and Excalibur 1066's. Goes great with an ice cold Colorado Cool Aid. :D

10. My friend bought me a box ( dominicans NOT cuban). I have smoked a few and they are very smooth. I would highly recomend em and they are legal, although the cubans are illegal

11. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Havatampas for me, regular not the sweets. I prefer something with a tip only because if it does not have a tip I tend to chew on it. I gave up chewing several years ago and don't want to take any chances!!

12. catking

catking Banned

Are ya all women or what :rolleyes: BLACK IBOLD'S......... 10" long and as round as a banana....... now THAT'S a cigar......... :cool:

13. Fuente Opus X for me. Also been enjoying the Ashton cabinet selections lately. And when I'm in Canada or St. Martin, I really do enjoy a good Havana Montecristo or Cohiba. Gawd, that came out sounding so snobby! Let me say that I did start out smoking Swisher Sweets back in high school,lol.

14. Portage Lakes

Portage Lakes OGF Member

On occasion, I stop at the store and get a few lottery tickets, come home and light a cigar and mix a vodka tonic, a great way to spend a few hours. :)

These are what I keep in my Humidor.

#1 Baccarat (Honduras)
    #2 Romeo y Julieta 1875 (Dominican Republic)
    #3 Havana Honeys (Dominican Republic)
    #4 Trinadad y Cia (great cheap smoke, Nicaragua)

My fishing and hunting cigar is a Backwoods Sweet Aromatic.
    If you are looking for a great place to buy cigars online try www.jrcigars.com

15. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

anyone try the Acid's? I heard they were pretty decent