Chruch Pond.

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, May 18, 2007.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

me and micro went to the church pond last night and tried for some bass. the wind was nasty, along with the short strikes. we each managed 1 bass. mine being 1lb and his being 7inches. no size to either of them. it was tough at first but then i figured em out. if a cloud came out over the sun they would not strike, once it left they were on fire. texas rigged worm is all they would hit. the bass would rip the tail off of the worm like gills do b/c of the short strike.
    we could have had 10 bass each but just could not get then hooked.
    hope this weekend is better.
    Micro should have pics up.

and pic of the gill is from another trip to the Scioto tueday night. it was 8 3/4 inches just short of a fish ohio. keep coming close to the fish ohio's. that and the 4lb 19inch LM last week. good fish but not helping me get the Master Angler Award.

2. wow that's a big LM for this area, where'd you find it at? Is the pic posted here? Good job :B

3. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

Basserman, we got the bass at me and bubba's pond. we named it the MicroBubba Pond. lol but yea i would tell you but it is the only place me and bubba can go for some bass every week. in a way it is sorta like our honey hole but not really.here are the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

at most we only catch about 7-8 bass max so really dont want more fishing presure on it. sorry basserman hate to be like that. and the 4lb did come out of that pond, we have seen bigger. plus thats were micro got the 3lb bullcat.