close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Christmas Lists

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PoleSnatcher, Nov 18, 2004.

1. I can't decide what to tell people to get me for christmas. Can anyone help me out?

2. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

I tell them stop wasting money on clothes ill never wear, just get me gander mountain gift certificates!

or sears or home depot or best buy..... seems you always have to spend money there eventually.

I hate seeing good money go to waste....you should see the crazy, completely useless stuff i get sometimes...

3. I'd really like a new gun or three :D and a new bow and this really nice gun cabinet they have at Wal-Mart. I just hating telling people the stuff I really want because it is all expensive besides for a 12pack of Bud Light :D

4. catking

catking Banned

That would be nice :) .The wife got me a semi - auto pistol a few years ago. I fired it once. Within a few weeks, some kids broke into my house and stole my pistol ( along with a bunch of other stuff) The kids were caught a few days later, but never got my gun back. They said they threw it in the river........ :rolleyes: .Anyways, I hope you all get what you ask for ;) .CATKING

5. The gift certificates are great. I love going to a store & spending money that isn't mine. I need a new trolling motor, fish finder, & battery. That would be one big gift certificate.

6. I am one of the worst people to buying Christmas presents for mostly because of the same thing Polesnatcher said. Everything I want is somewhat expensive and I don't want to ask others to put that money into a present. And if there is something that I really want or need I usually go out right away and buy it. That always drives my wife nuts because she says I ruined a possible Christmas present. And as far as gift certificates I always think, "What is the use?" I buy someone a $20 Gift certificate for somewhere and they buy me a $20 one for another place. We might as well keep the money and go shopping. :rolleyes: I guess I would rather be somewhat surprised by my gifts and therefore I seldom give many ideas. So I thought I would check this thread out and get some ideas, but so far I have gotten none. :confused:

7. My favorite recent gift was a hummingbird smartcast fishfinder. $80 and I can see everything from the bank. ITS COOL

8. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

i agree.....the whole gift giving thing has gotten way out of hand, its so ridiculous.

My rationale though for them is at least you will get something you can actually use. If not to get something, then at least to take a bite out of a big bill for something expensive.

9. rockbass

rockbass Banned

well my mom was asking me if I wanted a coat, so I said sure. Then she asks later on if I still want one. I say sure or you can get me some socks and underwear! always need those! I always just say I don't care. I would rather have money, but I think it makes me sound greedy if I say that!

Action, you like your smartcast huh?? I like mine too. The only thing I don't like is that it is not good to use in freezing temp water. Bummer for me sinceI would like to use it on the river this winter!

10. Perazzi SC3, Live Bird Gun, 12 ga. over/under shotgun. 32" O/U barrels with bottom choke tube. 34" Perazzi unsingle trap barrel. Hard cased. 4 choke tubes. Heavily burled and figured chocolate brown stock. Soft-Touched, combed. $9,995.00 :eek:
    And a case of beer.

11. 2005 21' Lund Tyee, and trolling rods, reels. 4 stroke honda kicker, and some nice electronics.

12. Well I have two young-uns at home, so I dont want anything. Id rather see them happy and doing without holes in there socks and drawrs. Hint !!

13. I got holes in those!!!!