close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Christmas List.. Lets Help Our Wifes Out...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Ok guys wife said i need to email here pics of the things i want so she knows what iam talking about. So figured i would start this thread and see whats on everyones list and try to figure out mine.

Would like float tube. any ideas on best deals
    would like flippers and wadders. would like use the waders for river also. anything else i need for a float tube.
    Curado combo
    Cold weather gear and rain suit anyone ever hear of Ice armour is it good.
    Stuff for the boat
    assortment of lures i have showed her
    digital scale

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

My new Honda 4x4 quad. Already have it picked out, she just needs to pay for it now. Oh yes, don't forget the wench and gun case also. Hey it's only about $5,600.00

3. catking

catking Banned

Rumor has it that DA KING !!! is getting new rods and reels for Christmas :eek: I haven't broke in the old ones yet......... :eek: ~**~

4. I was getting ready to ask if the old ones are used enough to need replacing.

The items on my christmas list are money, money and more money. My g/f will no longer go through the fishing section of any store or go into a fishing store with me. For some reason she doesn't like walking up and down the aisles 3 or 4 times. :rolleyes: The other things on my list other than money is a trolling motor (Minn Kota 40lb thrust transom mount), an anchor, and a fishfinder (Humminbird 535). Just in case Santa is reading this. ;)

5. I think I will email her the link to this thread.
    All I want are kitchen passes for fishing trips:
    One to the next Hawg Fest
    One to Kentucky Lake in early April
    One to an Ice fishing trip this winter
    One to Pymatuning in June
    One to Pelican Lake in July
    Oh and permission to spend the required dough for htese trips!

6. I've been such a naughty boy over the past year that I'll probably get a bucket of coal for Christmas!

Scott

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

all i want is to land a 50lbs carp.... in ohio..
    and the gears for that wouldn't hurt either..
    ps..how about a new van to haul my butt and stuff..make it a camper van..pleeease..

8. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

A New Job = Priceless

9. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Franchi 712
    Bulgarian Makarov
    Quantum Accurist PT
    Lots of Bandit Crankbaits
    P-line in 10-17lb test (flouroclear and CXX in moss and clear)
    Ammo for above firearms
    Tickets to NASCAR
    A new Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4x4 in Silver, please.

An 18ft Polarcraft with a 150hp Honda, please (match the truck)

Thats all. :)

10. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I would just like a day off work . If only she could understand why I'm always so cranky . :(

11. Sorry Sowbelly,
    I'm going to beat you to this thread...No Ranger this year!! Sorry, I guess it's priorities (little Sowmouse on the way!!) :D :p :D

Have fun guys making your lists!! Good idea!

Krista

12. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

but 2005 is right around the corner...

Attached Files:

13. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Horton Crossbow is on my wish list, I have to much fishing stuff as it is.

14. Kinzu Dam Please? :d

15. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Sowbelly i would love to have that for xmas as well only problem is it would be as big as the picture and a model. LOL.

That scale looks nice thanks for the link M magis

16. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I told my wife and family they could all chip in and get a 2005 Lund ProV w/ a 225hp Mercury Optimax.
    They had no clue what I was talking about. "Is that something for your boat?" I said no, but this boat could probably get me to Pelee Island in about 20 min.
    After they heard the price I told them I'd settle for two or three handwarmers in the Cabelas catalog. The old kind that uses lighter fluid.
    I thought they quit making those type several years ago. Those things work great.
    Here's the link:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jhtml?id=0006823512886a&type=product&cmCat=search&returnString=hasJS=true&_D%3AhasJS=+&QueryText=handwarmer&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fsearch%2Fsearch-box.jhtml.22&N=4887&Ntk=Products&Ntx=mode+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=handwarmer&noImage=0&returnPage=search-results1.jhtml

17. All I really need (or want) is a CountryKat Crappie rod and a GPS. I don't think that is askin to much. What with seven kids, I am sure my wants will be fullfilled. (I HOPE)

18. All I want for Xmas is for my wife to take that jinx off me so I can get a deer this year...LOL......... I also told her I would like a hand held GPS and wool coat with matching bibs. Probaly will get the same this year as last year , socks and underwear.....LOL.................Rich