close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Christmas Gifts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CountryKat, Nov 12, 2004.

1. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

I would like to take a few moments and thank everyone that has ordered my rods in the past. I have a contest for the youngins out there. I am going to give away 2 rods for Christmas for the young ( not at heart ) under 12 years of age. SPG785 model. The 2 youngsters with a birthday that is the closest to December 25 will each get a Custom made fishing rod for Christmas with there name on the rod. Lets keep it fair, this is for the kids. http://www.countrykatfishing.com/custom-built-catfishing-rods-Eglas.htm
    Post your youngins B-Day and we will see who the winner is. This will make them a really nice, nearly unbreakable rod.

Thanks Again
    Jim Reed

2. catking

catking Banned

Are you all kidding DA KING ??? Nobody has kids under 12 with a birthday close to Christmas? Or even in December :confused: Free rods :eek: ...THE CATKING !!!

CountryKat- I'll keep an eye out on this thread and update the entries....

#1- Basskisser1- son.................Dec 30th
    #2- Gill Girl- son........................Dec 6th

3. I have a boy that was born on October 28th. Thats my entry, best I can do.

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

da king..get bambi to register caleb...

5. catking

catking Banned

I forgot about Caleb . Thanks crappielooker ;) .......DA KING !!! ( Her screen name is Gill Girl )

6. this is Gill Girl, cwcarper's fiancee .... My son Caleb's birthday is December 6th and he will be 9 this year. I had to use cwcarpers login name because for some reason we can't get him logged out.

7. "J"

"J"

My cousins son was born the 13 of Dec, 2001, He's kinda young but has fished with his Aunt and Uncle. Does it have to be immediate family? "J"

8. Basskisser1

Basskisser1 And A Kiss For Good Luck!

My boy Ty will be nine on Dec.30......
    He is a big bass fisherman.

9. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

the mouse is due on the 9th of january, but i can always go buy that new ranger 620, which will probally cause her to go into labor earlier....ill mention it to her that were shooting for a date....

hmmm, would also get a tax deduction for 04.

sowbelly
    :D

10. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

Today is the last day :D

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Shoot! My 5 year odl was born 1/15/00. Bet that wont be close enough though!

12. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

CatKing, whats the final? What lucky kids get the CKats for Christmas?

By the way, they can't open them till Christmas day :p :D Yeh right!! :cool:

13. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

my german shepherd was born on xmas eve 99, im sure i can get him to cast a rod he is smarter then me most of the time..hehe

14. I Am Sliderville's Sister And Have Been Trying To Sign Up As A New Member But Cannot Since We Share An E-mail Address. My Son Cory Will Be 3 On January 3 He Loves To Fish Already, He's Even Been Ice Fishing Already Last Year.

15. catking

catking Banned

Basskisser1 and Gill Girl 's children are the winners. These were the only members that registered . This is the only fair choices. Thanks to all who entered and a HUGE THANK YOU to CountryKat !!!!! CATKING

16. catking

catking Banned

Basskisser1 & Gill Girl- You need to contact CountryKat and give him all the info . Thanks again to all the registered members who entered.. CATKING