close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Chris WON Survivor!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chuck P., Dec 12, 2004.

1. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

S.Vienna resident Won the MILLION DOLLARS..

I don't follow this show at all, but I had to watch tonight to see the Ohio player will it all.. Good job Chris..

Can I get a small loan? ;)

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Wild ride...wife and I are survivor addicts...Glad he won though :)

3. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

jane and i watch it too. just glad twila didn't win
    tim

4. Thanks a ton for disclosing the winners name in your Title. I had to Tivo it yesterday and planned on watching tonight.

5. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Are you really that upset, Net? Come on, the guy wasn't thinking about who tivo'ed it and who didn't.

I was really bummed about this Season. The women's alliance blew and i thought Ami was the biggest witch of all.

Are they going to do another season?

6. I guess at the end of the reunion they said where the next one would be. I'm addicted also but I think this was my least favorite season and hope they do some different things on the next one. I would like to see just one big tribe and at all the challenges who ever comes in last is gone, no voting or anything just survival of the fittest. I would like to see them do one some place like Alaska, in the snow and cold and have to live like the Eskimos! Now that would be SURVIVOR:D

7. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Twister - I think the Alaska idea rocks. You wouldn't see any fake silicone valleys, though.

Another cool idea would be the everglades.

This Season was the pits. Other than Sarge there were really no good characters to follow this time. I liked the inland Survivors, like Africa, Australie and the Amazon. Don't know why. I just do.

8. T-Man

T-Man Outdoors Man

I agree on there were no good characters, i was also glad twila didnt win, dont know what it was i just didnt like her, i did think it was cool chris won, i watched every show and i never expected for him to win. i thought about alaska too, it would be alot different from all the others i tell you that, i really cant think of any more places for them to go!

9. I'm with ya on the "inland survivors". I'm sure its not easy but you are pretty much hanging out on a beautiful beach all day, they just dont have much food. I would just like to see it done in a way that the strongest survived not just the ones who lie and form teams. It always seems like the people who have some survival skills are some of the first ones to be voted off, especially on this one.

10. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i'm glad i'm not the only one who watch this show.. :D

11. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

Well I do not watch the show, but Chris is from my neck of the woods :cool: ....Stretch