close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Chillicothe Bike show

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by getinjiggy, Jul 12, 2004.

1. Can someone fill me in on when the bike show or rally is near or in Chillicothe? Need to take our bikes there! Glenn

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

if you're talking about the easyriders rodeo,it's sept. 1-6.

3. Good luck, hope you survive

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Dont forget they also have the big show at veterans memorial every Feb 15 or so.

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

My brother -in-law is a ross county deputy sheriff who sometimes works the rodeo...The stuff he told me that goes on out there is so disgusting I find it hard to believ human beings would act like that

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Oh flathunter you would not only be disgusted but amazed at some of the stuff these people do. Sometimes you don't think there is so many stupid people in the world until you get them all together like that. Seen guys laying down new harleys and customs in the mud one year drunk and doing dounuts. And can't even talk about some of the things women do on this family site.

7. Hey flathunter, Were only going to show off and sell our stuff! www.bmikarts.com We build mini choppers and just trying to get more sales. Daytona is next feb too!

8. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

yes it is, sturgis is aug 9 week and many more of them out there.

9. Thanks for all the info guys! The boss doesnt think we should be out there for 4 days. There hours for exibits are open very late! Too long to just sit there most of the time. Hes also not into trashing our stuff!! lol