close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Childrens Hospital (Dayton)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, Mar 1, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

We had to take my two year old son to Childrens last night, due to dehydration. I went to the bathroom, to find a total mess. This was the restroom near the ER, in the only men's stall I found part of a 40oz Colt 45, 1 3/4 smoked cigar, a pakc if swicher sweets cigars, some cd's and a Mr. Microphone, I ahve no idea what the Mr Microphone was for. But this was a mess. It stunk so bad, the cigar was lit on the ground, while the other small cigars were already burt out & either in the toilet or in the floor. Did the recpetionist care...... not at all. At first I thought this must be some loser or even a homeless person using the area for awhile. but the more I got thinking about they didnt care, I think it could ahve been from the workers. It was a mess, I'm sure this really isnt meant for this type of topic, but I figured I'd ask if anyone else has anything like this come up @ Childrens?

2. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

WOW, I have been there 3 different time's for our son's and have never seen anything like that. :(

3. My wife and I have taken are little girl there to many times, sad to say. I have never been to the ER there but rather to other sections of the hospital for testing. I have never seen anything but the cleanest and best mannered staff at the one in Dayton or Cincinnati. I am shocked that this happened there. Not at the mess in the rest room that can happen but rather the lack of concerne on the behalf of the staff. Send a letter to the Hospital president.

4. H2O Mellon

Being that I have twin 2 year olds & a six year old, we've had our share of vistis too. :) This was the 1st time I'd ever seen something like that too. I was real dissappointed.

5. I hope everything is fine with your son.

6. H2O Mellon

yes, I couldnt beleive it. what in the world does someone need one for, I didnt even know they still made them.

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

my age may be showin but what is a mr. microphone?

8. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

oh is that one of those mics. that comes through a certian radio station that you tune to?...i had one of those when i was a kid