close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Chevy parts, Free

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Huntinbull, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Stripping a Chevy full size pickup 1989 1500. Anyone needs parts just call me. I am using the motor, trans and bed. One door is really nice (pass) the other has a little rust in the rear corner, Brake master cylinder is good, steering is good, Rear bumper is fair it has some surface rust but its solid. Call me at 330-733-0082 if you need anything it might still have.
    Huntinbull

2. Changed my mind, not using the bed. It is decent shape, a little rust over the wheel wells but not much. Was going to modify it to put it on a Ford frame, give it a chance to be respectable, but changed my mind. The rear end and A-frames are also in good shape if anyone needs them. Or if you want to make a utility trailer from the frame, rear end, and bed, that is possible. Cab and front clip are rusted out bad, nearly everything else is usable, free for the taking.
    Huntinbull

3. Any idea if the rear end is the same as the 2 wheel drive GMC 2500 3/4 ton ?

4. what kind of fish is a chevy??????

5. Husky Hooker, It is a pretty lame one, the whole front jaw is falling apart, too many hooks i guess. HEHE
    Bass Blaster I can look up the rear end ratio and post it or you can give me a call and ill take the cordless outside and crawl under there.
    Huntinbull

6. Cant find the rear end gear ratio on the Differential anywhere so tomorrow I will call a chevy dealership with the vin and Find out what ratio it is. Anyone else that needs info, just post or call me. Probably going to scrap it Friday if not thursday. Wife is really getting onto me about it sitting here, even though i only got the motor and trans out a few days ago.
    Huntinbull

7. Got one call about parts, for the bed. They drove by, didnt even stop just turned around in the neighbors drive and cruised by on their way away. Didnt call back so i assume they weren't interested. Calling the scrapyard today, probably tow it tomorrow. If anybody wants anything off of it, just call me. If I can pull it off before the truck goes i will. These parts are free, no obligation, no expectations, just trying to help.
    Bass blaster the rear end is a 273 rear end, and i was told it should fit a 3/4 ton GMC, just make sure the ratio matches the front diff on a 4x4.
    Huntinbull 330-733-0082

8. Trucks gone. Scrapyard came for it this afternoon.
    Huntinbull