Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anybody else think the site is slower since they installed the Chevy background. I've not wrote anything since it was installed just waited to see if it changed or was still slow. Just seems slower loading into each topic.

·
Registered
16,935 Posts
Seems normal on my computer.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Loading seems normal, but I accidentally click on the add a few times a day and a new page pops up. Its annoying after the first few

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
YOU KNOW IT IS SLOWER HEADER,BUT,,,,,,,,THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S A CHEVY!!HA HA HA !;) ----->>>>>sonar<<<<<-----

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I have already expressed my displeasure with it. Very obnoxious to say the least. Wonder how long it will take for this thread to be locked and or deleted. Guess the new owners can't take constructive criticism.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
We still have the most informative fishing site for ohio free at the click of a mouse.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
JSH, You are right,and the rest is just a lil' bothersome, and that too will smooth-out soon also......but when changes happen,it takes a little time to become the norm,I'm getti'n used to it already.... ----->>>>>sonar<<<<<-----

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
JSH, You are right,and the rest is just a lil' bothersome, and that too will smooth-out soon also......but when changes happen,it takes a little time to become the norm,I'm getti'n used to it already.... ----->>>>>sonar<<<<<-----
Getting used to "what", dark blader??:D:D
If you click onto that little magnifying glass in the lower right side of your screen, it increases the forums size to 125%(on my computer), and the Chevy background goes away.
Just my two cents worth.

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
YOU KNOW IT IS SLOWER HEADER,BUT,,,,,,,,THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S A CHEVY!!HA HA HA !;) ----->>>>>sonar<<<<<-----
ahahahahaha!

And yes, I'm closing this...has nothing to do with anyone not being able to take "constructive criticism", but the fact that this topic has already been addressed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.