close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Check This Out!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Skarfer, May 17, 2008.

1. I am SO happy with how this install turned out. I just had to share with you guys..........

This is the vinyl that doesn't hinder your view from the inside at all - but you can see it clear as day from the outside.........

Lemme know what you think!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is where I got them from.......if any of you are interested:

[​IMG]

2. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Sweet if I see that I'll give ya a shout ;)

3. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Do they make those with REAL fish on them...say, like, Walleye...??? :p :D

That is a little different and can't say that I've ever seen one like that...pretty nice, indeed.

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

ditto what h&b said.
    and i wouldn't mind a saugeye one like that for my truck:D

5. Yes - Darryl owns the company and can do just about anything you want. Matter of fact, I just got off the phone with him and he was telling me he just did one for a guy that was a big Darth Vader........

This is one of a kind right here - only he and I have these bass (so far).....and he lives in Miami, FL - so I can say in confidence I'M the only person in Ohio with this on my window right now!!!!!

By the way - I just got the 'real' fish comment........haha.

6. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Man, that is sweeeet! Let us know when he makes walleye one up. If you don't mind, what's his prices like?

7. you guys should email him directly at iguana65@bellsouth.net - I'm sure he'll take care of you guys.........and he's really quick making up proofs of what you want.

As far as pricing - it really depends on what kind of vehicle it's going on (window size) and what the graphic is...........

8. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

hahaha, thats great:p

9. That's the best window I have ever seen! I love it!!!

10. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Ya think we can get a 2fer..! You in...???:D

11. wish the inside of my livewell looked like that :p

12. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Thats sweet! I wonder if he could do it for a slider window? Unfortunately, my truck dosen't have a full back window.:rolleyes:

13. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

i would, but my trailblazers back window already is covered in stickers:p

14. He can do a slider - I actually think you just cut out for the slider......

My back window was full of stickers too - I had to scrape them all off..........and now start all over and find someplace else to put them!!

15. Seen a lot of this guys work and he is good. Does a lot of graphics for the big bass guys down south.

16. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Skarfer, now my wife will know your truck too!

It was funny, after reading your thread about spotting Mrs. Ruminator, she told me she can't get away with anything; theres OGF eyes everywhere. :p

Now she may not see you coming, but she'll see you going. :D

Do those apply on the inside or outside?

17. Nightprowler

Nightprowler Crappie Hunter

Put us in the ball park with the cash flow that bling-bling cost ya. Also do you have to advertise for him for free, or can you get it w/o the free ad?

18. Ruminator - Yes......not too many people can miss me now! HAHA! I can honestly say I'm the first in Ohio to have that.......

That sticks on the OUTSIDE of your window - and is really easy to install.

Nightprowler - NO.....you don't have to advertise for him. Normally his website isn't on your decal...........

You guys should see some of the other ones he's done.......it's amazing. Anything you can email him - he can do. Plus he makes up alot of the stuff he does too - and he'll send you proofs to make sure you like it before he actually does it.

Here's some stickers I was thinking about having him do to replace the '4x4' ones on the sides of my truck. These are proofs he did for me:

[​IMG]

19. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

take the michigan stinger decal off--like the spoons, it probably lost half its paint already :p