close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Check This Out!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, Jul 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Gettin' ready to hit the river for a test run. Warbys 502 blown BBC with nitrous! 18 foot wooden skiff totally restored and lookit the name on her! :)
    1200+ hp. V-drive. 18ft. of river terror! Easily runs 140+mph. zfish has seen it and saw us gettin' it ready. No worries, this one has enough horsepower to get my attention!!! :D Raider<><>

Attached Files:

2. catking

catking Banned

SWEET 'Raider !!! Good Luck to you ;) DA KING !!!

3. whow raider..nice boat...that would scare me to death...i saw em on tv flip over many times...

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I am with catking on this one! WOW :eek:

Be safe. I hope all goes well! You must have some balls, cuz I know there is no way I would try that! :D

5. And I thought I was nuts putting a 410HP 350 in a 63 Corvair....... LOL.......... Rich

6. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Thats not my boat. Its Ken Warbys. I just help wrench some of their stuff.
    I hang out with Pete (Kens son) and wrench his late model Rayburn dirt track car with some other speed freaks. Hey, you all know I detest anything fast! lol :rolleyes: www.kenwarby.com THE MAN when it comes to going fast on water! Wasn,t my idea to name that boat! LOL :D Raider<><>

7. muskiehunter

muskiehunter Was that Bass 5lb?Burp!

What's the name o that river you goin to cuz i got a nice 3 oz sinker with your name on it.:(

8. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

good luck raider, looks like it would be a blast to drive

9. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

You,ll notice this is The Lounge. Its the forum to discuss other things than fishing. Sorry if my post rattled your cage. Have a nice evening! :rolleyes:
    Raider<><>

10. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

1200 ponys :eek: now that's serious fun on the water:cool:

muskiehunter,at 50 yards you'd better have a rocket launcher,lead that monster by about another 50 yards or you won't hit nothin' but roostertail.

ps................that's before he hits the switch on the nitrous :eek:

pps.............raider,you still ain't right :rolleyes: ;)

11. catking

catking Banned

Some members have to know the history of others before making remarks . muskiehunter, if you have followed 'Raiders threads for the past few years, you wouldn't have typed that ;) Thanks....... CATKING

12. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Good golly, that's QUICK. Put a trolling motor on the bow and I'm sure a bass fisherman will bite! <I'd be first in line!>

That wood hull going to hold up to 140mph speeds?

13. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I see that the driver is sitting clear back in the stern , does the motor get mounted in front of him ? If so , man would that be a scary site to see that one blow !

14. catking

catking Banned

The more you boat guys point things out ,the more it becomes clearly to me that LakeRaider isn't right :eek: Isn't right at all :D CATKING

15. muskiehunter

catking...with all due respect ..kissin a member's arse to be popular and thread history dont have a darn thing to do with noise,air and water pollution .wait lets see ..this is a fishin/outdoor site ain't it?...he is runnin that monster in Ohio not Mars right? Anyway im not pickin on raider personal ,just the whole concept..last time i checked this was America and i get a say too..besides like you fellers said i'll probly miss em!:D...dag nabit now ya got me agoin.....quick..somebody find me a wetbike i can beat the tar out a with this here 2x4!!!!:D

16. [ last time i checked this was America and i get a say too.. )
    Here we go again :rolleyes:

Hey Raider: C'mon up North. The squirrels are getting hungry and we are short on nuts. :D :D :D

17. muskiehunter

Hey Shortstack i mean drift,he'd come up there an give ya a ride if he knew your medicare an medicaid was paid up. :p..ps i got a broke wetbike i'll bet you'd look real cute a ridin..maybe you wanna put a downrigger on her?

18. Procraftboats21

muskiehunter, this site doesn't need people like you on it, just my 2 cents.

19. muskiehunter

What kinda person does it need? i'm the guy who cleans up the oil an garbage after the race,i'm the guy who has paid for muskie and bass fingerlings to be stocked,i'm the guy who's picked up old shotgun shells and trash from duck blinds around the lake...what kinda person does this site need again? My 2 cents.

20. Procraftboats21

this was compleatly unessasary to say, it just starts trouble

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.