close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Check out this story

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by steelhead1, Sep 6, 2004.

1. steelhead1

steelhead1 Pikie Bay

For those of you who live in NE Ohio, check out the story on channel 3 or 23 news tonight.

It is about my youngest daughter (20 months) Isabella going to Florida for medical treaments.

Special thanks to Big Daddy for doing this :)

2. For anyone who wants to see the story, it's on the TV 3 website. Go to....

wkyc.com

and it shouold be there.

3. OK, the video isn't there yet, but I just called the web guy and he's going to put it on shortly, so Isabella's story can be seen by everyone here.

4. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Thanks for sharing the link Mark. Experimental medicine can be a miracle giver from time to time. You and your family are still in our prayers.....and as usual, if you need ANYTHING......you have my number.

5. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

Toddler’s medical treatment delayed due to Hurricane Frances
    Tuesday, September 07, 2004
    STARK COUNTY -- Hurricane Frances has put an experimental treatment for a Stark County girl with Cerebral Palsy on hold Tuesday.

Twenty-month-old Isabella Moscarello’s family planned to take her to Florida to undergo treatment in a hyperbaric chamber.

The oxygen therapy helps to rejuvenate her damaged brain cells.

After Frances knocked the power out, her trip was delayed. But her family is determined to go because they say it’s helping.

“I was one of the biggest skeptics of this treatment and there was such a marked difference before and after,” her father, Mark said.

Before the treatment Isabella hardly smiled, couldn’t keep eye contact and couldn’t be fed.

The family hopes to head down to Florida on Thursday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Files:

6. steelhead1

steelhead1 Pikie Bay

Leaving first thing the morning.

Going to see if I can find Jason aka stinkyfingers while down there.

7. The PR contact I have at Akron General Medical Center called me today. They saw Isabella's story and wanted to contact Mark about his daughter's case. They have a hyperbaric chamber there. I pray they can help Mark, his family, and Isabella out. She's a special kid.

8. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Good luck Mark and if you need anything just let me know even if its just to talk or bs.