close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

check out these catfish pics

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by Lewzer, Jun 4, 2004.

1. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Yes, I've seen it before, quite controversial. He states later that they only fish 3 days a year, have big families(2 guys) and all get eaten ovr several months.
    It's destined to become a picture for anti trotlines....

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Thats the 1st time I have heard his side of the story. Hearing his side, I tend to look at it differently than in the past, but still I think its a waste. But thats just my opinon. I am 100% agasint trotlines & 75% agasint bow fishing, but as long as someone follows the laws I at least have respect for them for that.

or as John Kerry would says: Hey I'm for Trotliners and Bowfishermen and Rod & Reel Fishermen, WAIT.... I Changed my mind, Im agasint them all! (Just kidding w/ the Kerry crack)

3. I cant view it, can someone tell me what it is?

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Nice avitar Bryan, to bad you cant catch a flat or we could make you a nice one!.HA

5. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Pictures of some big trophy catfish caught on trotlines over 3 days in TX.
    Here's the pictures....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]