close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

cheap way to obtain AA batteries?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boatnut, Jan 5, 2008.

1. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

sorry,it has an update that states there are 4 larger(than AA ) in the battery. but all cordless power tools have AA batteries inside. they have different MAH ratings depending on how good the battery actually is. but i think it is cheaper to just buy the rechargeables. i do. there is an add for sale on ebay to rebuild your power tool batteries(at a cheap price) if you are interested.

2. I basically sell every industrial brand of power tool there is (Dewalt, Milwaukee, Hilti, Bosch, Metabo, Porter Cable, ect.) and use to be a manufactures' representative. Rebuilt batteries don't usually last long, we have the capability to rebuild them but don't really offer the service because of that fact. Plus I can sell new batteries for pretty close to what a rebuild would cost. I'm a wholesaler though and not a retailer.
    I can also sell off brand batteries that will fit any of those tools but they are far inferior and should be avoided at all cost.
    FYI - if you are in the market for new cordless tools go with the newer Lithium batteries. Far more bang for the buck!