cheap way to obtain AA batteries?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boatnut, Jan 5, 2008.

1. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

sorry,it has an update that states there are 4 larger(than AA ) in the battery. but all cordless power tools have AA batteries inside. they have different MAH ratings depending on how good the battery actually is. but i think it is cheaper to just buy the rechargeables. i do. there is an add for sale on ebay to rebuild your power tool batteries(at a cheap price) if you are interested.

2. I basically sell every industrial brand of power tool there is (Dewalt, Milwaukee, Hilti, Bosch, Metabo, Porter Cable, ect.) and use to be a manufactures' representative. Rebuilt batteries don't usually last long, we have the capability to rebuild them but don't really offer the service because of that fact. Plus I can sell new batteries for pretty close to what a rebuild would cost. I'm a wholesaler though and not a retailer.
    I can also sell off brand batteries that will fit any of those tools but they are far inferior and should be avoided at all cost.
    FYI - if you are in the market for new cordless tools go with the newer Lithium batteries. Far more bang for the buck!