close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cheap planer boards!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by 1roofmusky, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Wal Mart in Eastlake Ohio has about a dozen offshore planer boards. They are assorted rt and lt ones. They have flags and releases included. They are marked down from $40 to $25. I have seen these same boards USED go for more on the OGF marketplace!!! Hurry, they are on the clearance aisle toward the end. -Gabe

2. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Dang I would like to have those...
    Got some yellow birds for 11 dollars only downside is no flags...

3. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Looks like they jacked up the price so they could mark them down. I remember not too long ago when the everyday price was around 25 bucks.

4. Today's "going rate" for the OR-12 board is about $30 ea. It wasn't that long ago they were around $20, but like everything else, prices go up. FYI, the standard OR-12 board kit does come with a flag and 2 releases but it does not include the "Tattle Flag" system and the releases will need to be upgraded, especially fro use on big water and/or for use with braided line. They can be modified to a "Tattle Flag" system for a couple of bucks worth of stuff from your local hardware, or by buying Offshore Tackle's Tattle Flag kit. The upgrade of clips will cost you between $10 and $20/board, depending on what clips you use.

Tim

5. silver shad

silver shad The Walleye Troll

If your looking for cheap planer boards www.franksgreatoutdoors.com has offshore or-12's for 19.99 each and snapper release's for 9.99 each.