close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Chautauqua Lake

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by justflippin, Jul 2, 2007.

1. justflippin

justflippin PB LM 10 lbs 3 oz.

I'm heading up to Chautauqua next week, first time there, and looking for any pointers for the bass. Like good areas of the lake or any other info anyone can spare. I will be staying on the very north end of the lake.

2. My dad and uncle are both going this week - saturday for my uncle and sunday for my dad. Staying at seperate places..........

Wish I was going with them! Man I LOVE that lake!!!

Good luck to you! I could tell you where we always catch fish, but my dad would kill me........

3. THE WHITE WORM

THE WHITE WORM WOBBLE-WOBBLE

We Were There A Month Ago, We Caught A Lot But Couldnt Find A Definate Patern, We Fished Just North Of The Bridge. My Buddy Just Returned Saturday, And They Did Well On Pop-r's Just North Of Long Point On That Weed Bed At Dawn And Dusk. I Have Always Had Good Luck On Twich Baits And Spinnerbaits. Alot Of Guys Fish The Docks. Just Find Where The Weeds And Rocks Meet.

4. im going to chataqua this week anyone know how to catch walleye there any info would be apriciated staying in the norther part of the lake