close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Chat Room Suggestions-

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by catking, Nov 4, 2004.

1. catking

catking Banned

Hey guys and gals of the OGF. I opened this thread for the purpose of getting some ideas for a future chat. The OGF Team will look at all suggestions and try to fill them. Fishing related is probably the way to go :D .Looking forward to some of the ideas. Thanks.TEAM OGF.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

WE might want to try a hunting idea this time of the year.
    Also anyone want to tackle ice fishing? Looks like a few more of us may give it a try. I know I could use some help since it's been way over 20 years since I've done that.

3. catking

catking Banned

Very good idea, same goes for ice fishing......... :)

4. big daddy comes to mind on ice fishing...bubba hunter comes to mind for duck hunting...and how about capt troy in feb or march to get us fired up about lake erie walleye

5. I'd be more than happy to do an ice thang. May even teach you all the snow dance.

6. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

i would say times and dates would be good for chat..........jim

7. if we ask real nice i'll bet Doc would do a river cat fish chat later in the year and im sure we could talk Robbie into a lake cat chat

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

9. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Or if the Nuge cant make it, How about having Da King as chat quest??? After all he is the greatest fisherman to ever wet a line!

10. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

i like the idea of ice fishing too.. gonna need some tips for presque isle this year, plan on goin up there with a few fellas around the 3rd week of feb.

crappie
    trolling ( Tips, tactics for walls n saugs)

sowbelly

11. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I like the idea Of CK....the man behind the myths!

12. catking

catking Banned

DA KING !!! isn't an option. There are only so many months in a year :cool: .THE CATKING !!!....................................... :p

13. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

pleease..pleease..i dont wanna hear about that musky again..
    i'll second on ice fishin tips from B Diddy as well..
    i just don't like the format of the chat.. this is my opinion only..if we can somehow start a thread before the guests comes, and posting our questions to be ask in the session.. that would be awesome..

14. Pike

Pike

How about muskie fishing? Seems like there would be a lot of interest. Ice fishing would be a good one two. I have never been before but would like to give it a shot this year. Probably a lot of others in the same situation.