close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Charter Trip and Cavs Raffle Winners

Discussion in 'Vermilion Hawg Fest' started by Lundy, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

A very big thank you to the 9 captains that donated trips for this raffle and to Medina Plating for donating the two sets of Cavs VIP passes.

The generosity and support from these individuals goes a long way in helping make the Hawg Fest the best fishing event in Ohio.

Thank you,

Shawn Ritchie
    Medina Plating

Dick Horstman
    www.reelbadhabitcharters.com

Tony Mills
    www.annmariecharters.com

Gary Zart
    fignpz1@hotmail.com

Virgil Tent
    www.fishcrazycharters.com

Mike Blankenship
    www.hardworks-charters.net

Al Johnson
    www.bigjohnsonfishingcharters.com

Kevin Michnicki
    KGONE fishing

Brian Thomas
    www.offthehookcharters.net

Steel-n-Eyes Charters
    Capt. Russell Hersey

THE WINNERS

Cavs Tickets

Laura Nelson

Scott Greenlee

Charter Trips

Dale Kirby - Reel Bad Habit Charters

Mike Brookins - Ann Marie Charters

Jon Horner - Blue Dolphin Charters

Lori Reynolds - Hard Work Charters

CPP First Aid Training of Ohio - Fish Crazy Charters

John Wagner - Off The Hook Charters

Steve Puruciky - KGONE Fishing

Walt P - Big Johnson Charters

Rodney Hazeley - Steel-n-Eyes Charters

I will be calling all of the winners over the next couple of days to arrange for you to claim your prizes.

Congratulations and thanks,

Kim

2. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

John Wagner won again!, he won the trip with me last year, we had a great time, killed some eyes off of Kelley's!

So who wins what trip?

3. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

I don't know yet.

The procedure is that I will call the first name drawn and he will have his first choice of the nine donated trips. I will give him the captains information and he will be contacting the captain. I then have the second name drawn select from the remaining trips and so on and so on until all trips are picked.

You should be getting a call in the next few days from the person that won your trip.

Thanks again,
    Kim

4. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Kim,

Let them know that my trip doesn't have to be a night walleye trip in Cleveland, I would like the trip to be a learning trip of there choice, running whatever technique they want to learn more about anywhere on the lake, doesn't matter to me.

For example if they want to learn how to Crankbait fish or fish worm harnesses or learn how to troll dipsey's or boards etc.

I think you get the jist..want it to be a fun learning experience not just go out and reel in fish.

If they don't care well then I don't care.

5. Talked with Capt. Dick yesterday on the phone. Sounds like a great guy and realling looking foward to fishing with him. Thanks to OGF and all of the sponsors for this great raffle. Due to hectic schedules I not be going up to Erie till April. It will give me something to look foward to all winter. I will post pictures and a great write up about the trip after I get back. Again..Thanks!

6. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Dick is a great guy that will keep you smiling all day. You'll have a great trip with him.

All the winners will have a great day with these guys. They are all first class charters that will make your trip a memorial one. Congrats to all our winners.

7. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Catbird,

You will have a GREAT trip in April with Dick. The fish will be stacked on the reef areas and you will be casting hair jigs to catch them. If you have never experienced fishing on Erie for eyes at that time of the year you are in for a real treat.

THNAK YOU for your support.

I look forward to reading your report on this trip.

Thanks,
    Kim