Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for feedback on good or bad Lake Erie fishing charters around Lake County. I've never went on one before and don't know what to look for.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

G

·
Beats working in Ashtabula is pretty good. There phone number is 330-358-2071. Four man chater was a good time.

·
Registered
942 Posts
How many in your group? I'll be running out of there in july and august but can only handle 2 people with the typical long runs involved for trophys.

DB does a nice job catching fish out of Geneva State Park. Anyone that has fished that area for a few years will probably do you a good job. Fantastic summer fishery

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have a group... it may be just me or I may have 2-4 people go too. I'm just trying to get an idea what the charters cost and what you normally get for the money.
Is tackle and bait provided?
Will they clean the fish? (for a fee of course)
How long are the trips?

I hope to find something between Painesville and Geneva.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Kerry - if you have 2 or less I would highly recommend EZMarc. For more then 2, just as Marc said, I would recommend DB Charters in Geneva. John is one of the best at putting fish in the boat with a six pack charter. Do a search and find info for them, or drop Marc a PM, and they will answer the questions you have.

Good luck,

Matt D

·
Registered
416 Posts
Just got back a few days ago and had a great time. I would highly recomend coe-vanna charters and ask for captain Jeff. They have a web site with phone numbers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts