Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad and I have always been interested in trying this lake out and we might do that this Saturday. I was wondering if anyone is doing anything there right now. We would probably focus on the deep holes on the east side of the lake.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Also we live over an hr away. With the rain will the river be too muddy on Friday or Saturday? I called the bait shop guy Monday before we went and he said they were catching them by the stringer fulls. When we got there no one knew a thing about that. I caught one on a chartreuse road runner with a white twister tail. We tried white rooster tails and jigs. One other guy caught one but maybe the river was too muddy. I guess on Tuesday they were biting good from the sound of it. My wife has never caught a white bass. We are debating going Friday or Saturday morning but if the river is too muddy and high we wouldn't catch much. I am not keen on calling the tall tales bait shop after what he told me. Seems like maybe he wants business. Can't blaim him though with how things have been. Did u catch yours in the morning? May I ask what you caught them on? Thanks a million.

·
Registered
64 Posts
How’s the wiper fishing at cm been? Don’t hear much about them anymore.
Somebody caught a 15 pounder there on May 1. Pics on the Charles Mill Marina facebook page.

I was out a few days ago. Boated a 15" bass, had 3 other large ones hooked, one was most likely my PB. Hawg.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts