close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Charles Mill Dam report 1-3-05

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by River Walker, Jan 3, 2005.

1. A friend and I fished C.Mill Dam for about an hour this afternoon.The water was high and pretty discolored,4 turbine's were cranking full blast,and the other one was opened partially,the current wasn't unfishable though.No fish were caught by either one of us,or by the one other guy that was there fishing.
    We checked out P.Hill Dam first,and it's a raging torrent.It doesn't appear that things will improve much around here for a few days considering the weather forecast.

2. Thanks for the report RW. Thought about checking out P-Hill Sunday eve, but didn't. Probably missed the best wimdow for a week or so with the rain. Flow chart showed it up 2', so it should have been pretty good.

Tim

3. I looked at it again today,it looks like the Colorado River! With this current weather report,it'll be awhile before it's fishable again.

4. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

River Walker,

YOu and I both know when they shut down PH to that "perfect" flow.......that thing is going to be loaded :D ;)

5. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

I'll likely see you there then as well :) I think we met once before at Charles mill or along the riverbank at PH? Can't remember. I think it was from the old GFO days.

6. Whenever you fish P.Hill,or C.Mill if you see a gold ranger 4X4 parked there,that will be me.I fish them Mondays,Tuesdays and Wednesdays usually from just before sunrise to around 9:00AM.