close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Channel cattin today

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by flathunter, Apr 10, 2004.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Hit the river agin today for some channels, struck out on finding shad agin so had to use frozen...I caught 6 channels 5 were between 1 and 3-lbs, with big fish of 6-lbs

Attached Files:

2. Nice fish. Your looking pretty skinny these days. :D

3. catking

catking Banned

Nice cat Jackson !!! Hey, you are looking sleak there! Better be careful, ya get skinny like crappielooker, them cats will be pullin YOU in :eek: DA KING !!!

4. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

Crap Jack. You're almost see through! :D Nice to see you are catching again. When ya gonna teach melon to catch fish? Dips been outfishing me big time lately and it ain't right.

bill

5. flathunter

Ah, my friend Bryan, he is going to be a much harder pupil than what dip was..I see many years of frustration while teaching him the ancient art of the cattter. :D

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

See Jack, I wasnt kidding, its me, if im around people will get skunked. See you go w/out me & catch fish, heck even Dip & gfish caught a couple before I showe dup that day, but then when im around the cats go hide, maybe its becasue they know I'm the best & are affraid of me!

7. bill_gfish

Uh, jack. My name is Bill. As in bill_gfish :D

BILL

8. H2O Mellon

I think he was responding to your thing about teach Mellon how to catch fish (my 1st name is Bryan) :D

Yours is Bill? Hmm, I thought the G was for Gar as in GAR MAN. Jack, could you post the picture, you know of the Gar in the net!! :D

9. bill_gfish

I should have known better. I guess I read it wrongly. What's new, wrong again. Sorry Jack. Thought I caught ya sleeping. :D
    biLl

10. flathunter

Do you mean this one? :D

Attached Files:

11. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

Hey Bryan, I think some of us (me) might be immune to your jinx. Or is that something that only recently developed? And Jack, I'm extremely jealous of you for 2 reasons:

1. You caught some cats yesterday;
    2. I know where all that weight you've lost has gone - right around my midsection.

12. flathunter

It has just come to me what has happened to Bryan.
    And this is scary. Bryan has talked to DAKING, on the phone but never met him in person. So, the curse of the king must be able to spread itself via phonelines :eek: :eek: . I once thought this rare disease only contagious by meeting and fishing with DAKING. But it looks like it has mutated itself into another form. :eek: :eek:

13. H2O Mellon

For the love of Flatheads, would someone else call & talk to the King. I'm tired of this Jinx, although it is way too funny now. If I get my work arouynd the house donw I may just stroll down to my old favorite spot, I know I will catch channels, bad thing is I'll have to be back before dark, it gets pretty rough there after dark. Punk kids.

14. flathunter

Remember your sidearm :D ..I had a game warden check my license last week, I was wearing my 45 in a holster on my hip...He said perfectly legal!

15. H2O Mellon

Good news Jack. I was also checked alst week when I was out w/ my son, I had on my Beretta .25 but was actually concealed since it was in my pocket, he could see it but didnt say aa word about it.

16. catking

catking Banned

Did someone call? Or should I say will somebody call me...........LOL !!! DA KING !!!

17. DavidWS10

I called and talked with the King Friday evening. I'm going to try to get him into my boat next Sunday. Neither he, nor I, will have any signs of a curse when we come off the water.

18. H2O Mellon

Yea right. :D

Hey i dont care as long as it comes off of me!

19. DavidWS10

I heard that this year, Catking bestowed his curse upon you so he could catch some fish.

20. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Is this a catfish curse?

[​IMG]

I better be careful :D

[​IMG]

Sounds like it would be a very depressing curse :rolleyes: