close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Channel cattin today

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by flathunter, Apr 29, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Wife and I hit Lake logan today, she outfished me as usual...And also caught the big fish below..It came on cut shad.

[​IMG]

2. dip

dip dip

nuthin agin yer wife but even DA MELLON can outfish you!

3. flathunter

hUH????? Da Mellon cant outfish anybody!!!!

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Some Things I'd Like to Point Out:

#1.) You see where Ms Flathunter is holding the fish, far away from the shore.... this is a very good idea right Jack. That way someone cant just let the giant 25 lb Channel cat slip out of their hand. Notice how the 10 lb Channel has grown!

#2.) Jack's poles are located where I was sitting when we went. You see he tried to give his wife the "lesser" spot, but it backfired.

#3.) No Picks of Jack w/ Fish. (I love that...... Jack..... No Fish...... HA, HA, HA)

#4.) No Picks of Jack w/ Fish. (I love that...... Jack..... No Fish...... HA, HA, HA)

#5.) No Picks of Jack w/ Fish. (I love that...... Jack..... No Fish...... HA, HA, HA)

#6.) No Picks of Jack w/ Fish. (I love that...... Jack..... No Fish...... HA, HA, HA)

#7.) No Picks of Jack w/ Fish. (I love that...... Jack..... No Fish...... HA, HA, HA)

#8.) Ms. Flathunter schools Jack again. Jack, arent you getting tired of that yet?

5. flathunter

Guys you can see where Mellonhead, is very jealous of my vast knowledge, and fish catching abilitys...In fact he celebrates with vigor when I get :S ..But!!!!! he will eat the above words in a few weeks when I start posting pics of flatheads that I catch!! :D

6. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

That's a nice lookin' channel, how much did it weigh?

7. flathunter

The fish weighed 8.2-lbs