Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had an awsome night catfishing last night .went after channel for a fathers day fish fry and landed 22 keepers :eek: and relesead several smaller ones. i hope nobody is offended by me keeping channel cats.they are awsome to eat!!!chicken livers and our own secret homade stinkbait landed them.

Attachments

·
CHASING THE BIG 'UNS
89 Posts
Nice job on the channels! You're gonna have a nice fish fry...

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Nice fish,I haven't ate channels in years,more into eyes,crappie,gills.Use to eat alot of them.I think I burned myself out on them,there is nothing wrong with keeping some.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Well if no one else is going to say I will, I'm offened! Putting a picture like that on here and telling us you are having a fish fry and not even inviting any of us, you should be ashamed! ;) Just kidding, looks like your in for a great meal.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Nice job, That's one nice looking stringer. Nothing wrong with keeping some cats sometime to put some variety in your fish dinners!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we caught them in the backwaters of piedmont lake .the real fat one on the end was totally full of night crawlers.i have never seen a fish loaded like that one.they must have already spawned cause none of them had any eggs in them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts