close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

channel cats

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by 03zrider, Jun 17, 2004.

1. had an awsome night catfishing last night .went after channel for a fathers day fish fry and landed 22 keepers :eek: and relesead several smaller ones. i hope nobody is offended by me keeping channel cats.they are awsome to eat!!!chicken livers and our own secret homade stinkbait landed them.

Attached Files:

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Good eatin'!!!

The one really looks like it was pigging out!

3. THarris

THarris CHASING THE BIG 'UNS

Nice job on the channels! You're gonna have a nice fish fry...

4. Nice fish,I haven't ate channels in years,more into eyes,crappie,gills.Use to eat alot of them.I think I burned myself out on them,there is nothing wrong with keeping some.

5. Well if no one else is going to say I will, I'm offened! Putting a picture like that on here and telling us you are having a fish fry and not even inviting any of us, you should be ashamed! ;) Just kidding, looks like your in for a great meal.

6. Nice job, That's one nice looking stringer. Nothing wrong with keeping some cats sometime to put some variety in your fish dinners!

7. we caught them in the backwaters of piedmont lake .the real fat one on the end was totally full of night crawlers.i have never seen a fish loaded like that one.they must have already spawned cause none of them had any eggs in them