close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Chagrin update 3-26

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by archman, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Hit the Chagrin at first light with Pymybob. After as well as they were hitting yesterday, I was hoping to get Bob on a lot of fish. We ended up with 7 between the two of us, so it was an alright day. He's probably sick of hearing from me "should have been here yesterday". :) He actually got more hits than me and if he didn't have so much slack in his line, he could have landed probably 8-9 fish by himself. Pictures are on their way.

2. [​IMG]

Had another good outing with Joel. Turned out to be a good day with a lot of fish caught. Heck, it was good just to get out! :rolleyes:

All fish were caught on jig & maggots throughout the morning.

3. [​IMG]

This one's obviously not from today. But Bob and I got out about 3 weeks ago and this was the only one caught. Oh wait, I forgot about that gigantic 13 incher Bob caught.

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

maann..that last picture looks awesome :)

5. Dingo

Dingo

"maann..that last picture looks awesome"

Except for that hideous hat he's wearing. That shouldn't be permitted west of elk creek.

6. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

7. Oops, just noticed my finger in the way. Sorry about that, Bob.

I guess I should sport my OSU hat from now on :) I forgot, this is OGF, not PGF.

8. Keep us updated and you can wear any hat you want bro...
    THANKS for the read guys...

9. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

I fished the Chagrin Friday afternoon, hooked and lost one on egg sac. Saw two landed. Hit it again Saturday at last light on my way back from the Grand, landed/released a spent (spawned out) 24" female on egg sack. She actually gave me a few nice jumps! Weekend fishing pressure is extremely high on the Chagrin. Saturday morning I landed/released a very gravid 27" female in the lower stretches of the Grand.