Chagrin pics from today

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by archman, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Met up with Elkhtr (Keith) once the wife got home and relieved me from baby duties. I was only on the water for about an hour and a half but we had a decent amount of action. Keith had a few fish in an hour or so before I got there. On my very first drift, my float was probably in the water 3 seconds at the most and it was slammed. It turned out to be a really nice male caught on a plastic minnow. Fish were caught tight against the bank in the slower water and in the head of the pool. They seemed to move a lot from the previous day. Slush didn't seem to be a problem this late in the day.

Attached Files:

2. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

Nice fish joel. Nice artwork on those pics LOLOL But what i love better then the fish is the steelers hat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Steel.:p

3. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Nice Fish, and pliers!!! Stupid hat though:(

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  4. steelheadBob

Blah blah blah LOL:)

5. I have told him he has to get a new hat. Every time he wears it and I am there, the fish stop biting for me!

6. Got 7 this morning, but really had to work for them. The bite completely shut off about 10. We need a fresh run of fish. I think I've caught the same fish over and over the past few days.

7. ParmaBass

Went down after work today, fished for a few hours got one and it had another jig in it's mouth, along with a Borat bobber. Met elkhtr down there too he got one and lost one. nice meeting you Keith! Just got some pics......

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  8. you make it look easy

9. That's a nice fish. I caught one before on Euclid Creek that had a hook with spawnsack in it's mouth and two flies in it's tail.

10. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

A Borat bobber LMAO...True Classic right there. :D

11. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

12. ParmaBass

No gun shot wounds?

13. steelheadBob

Or needles sticking out of its fins. LOLOL

14. ParmaBass

I took it upon myself to fix the picture of the nice Steelhead you caught. Your welcome!

Attached Files:

15. Give me some of those floats you screwed me on and I won't sue you for defamation of character.

16. now that is a beautiful pic :p

17. Now thats some quality work! Well Done!

18. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

How many times do we have to discuss the number of Superbowl wins we have vs. the lack of any number at all that you have?:p

Steelers like em rings!!!!!%

Nice fish guys, wish I lived closer up that way...think all my steelie time is going to switch to pike time on the tusc.!