Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Slow weekend for us, went out Saturday and Sunday. Only 2 fish to show for the 13+ mile trips we took. Fish were way down deep in 50+ feet of water. Dipsy's on 1 setting 150 back with purple stingers pulled the walleye. I heard all the charters were killing the fish out there, not sure what our problem was.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Buddy of mine was out of Eastlake in my rig last Wed. before the winds and rain. Fishing was good for him and two others (15 landed) with big dipseys and 40 jets 130-140 foot back, off boards for the most part. All the fish wanted was green spoons.

He was in 72 fow due north of Eastlake. I couldn't get on the water this weekend. Perhaps you weren't out far enough. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
wdrcvr88
do not wory you did not miss anithing,we were in that area we caverd from 59Fow to 75Fow from 7am til 2pm 1 sheep 2 perch,2 jets 4 dipsy it was just practise day,

snag

·
Registered
111 Posts
We have been running 40 jets, 150 ft. back with harnesses being the key. seems like harness have been out fishing our stingers. We're also out of the Chag.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I think you mean 07-04/07-05. Anyway, better luck next week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts