Chad Johnson to sit out 2008 if not traded?

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by flathunter, Feb 3, 2008.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Hell, I dont blame him. If it wasnt for Carson Palmer, I dont think I'd be able to continue being a fan of this team. I'm liking the Ravens more and more each day.

2. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

I think Chad Johnson is an overrated jerk. I think the Bungles should trade him to the Browns for a 6th round pick.:D
    He'd look great in an orange helmet with a brown/white stripe!

3. I think he would look great in a Vikings uniform...

4. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

No no no no! Vikings Purple would look stupid with his hair. He can only look good in Brown and Orange!

5. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

nothin looks good in brown and orange

6. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

How about Halle Barry in a orange bikini? :D

7. Shame on you:p

8. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

We browns fans dont want him, he is the biggest waste of talent in the NFL. The waste is on him, and he's wasting it.

9. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

10. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

im waiting on a judge's ruling....... yeah we can accept that we will also take blue, yellow, red and no bikini:p

11. Chad is so overrated it isn't even funny. Think about it: Chad played 16 games and caugh TD's in 4 or 5 games.

He is like T.O. and Randy, give him a good coach, a QB he likes, and a system that's designed for him, and he might break records.

They need to trade him, there are teams who will give up some steep money or players in order to get him. His mouth is bigger than his stats.

But part of it is Marvin's fault, he should have nipped his attitude in the bud, instead he encourages it {remember the Titans game when Lewis playfully slapped him after a taunt which got him an unsportsmanlike penalty}.

12. He'll probably end up in New England.

13. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

That doesn't even make sense. He is overrated but could break NFL records??

14. LOL...that's what I was thinking!! I can't think of a great receiver that wasn't part of a "system"!

Jerry Rice, Chris Carter, Art Monk, Moss (Minnesota & New England), Marvin Harrison...just to name a few!

15. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

The guys a stealer fan...what'd you expect...! :D

16. HAHA! I was just about to guess that he was a Pittsburgh fan! LOL!

17. I seen on another website that there are supposedly at least 2 NFC teams offering 1st rounders for him, I know it might just be internet BS but this is the same sight where a couple years back when they traded Dillon it was on there 2 or 3 days before it became public that the Pats were going to give a 2nd rounder for him, so who knows, Chad would no doubt have to restructure his contract where we wouldnt take such a beating on the cap to trade him.

18. zachtrouter

zachtrouter FISHAHOLIC

He gets pissed at Marvin and then he demands a trade???? I doubt he goes anywhere but if he does I just hope not to see him twice a season. His antics and whining are very old!!! He is a bum
    GO BROWNS

19. I doubt they will trade him period, but to a AFC North team would be almost unheard of.