Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on going?
I'll be there bright and early, hope some of the regulars show up to keep me company.

Scott

·
Banned
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bill, i totally forgot they have the "festival" going on and they will have a LOT of that area closed off....im not sure if we can even park close to CFD this weekend or not?????

·
Banned
341 Posts
Oh now I see this, I was the only one down at CFD this morning, I only had 2 hours. Had one take but it spit the hook, after dumping 5 gallons of ripe corn out there they where really starting to roll when I left. Wish I could of stayed longer, they had marconi maked for no parking by the side streets early in the morning had plenty of parking on them you just had to walk a block to get to the spot. Hope you guys did better then me. Also Scott that kid you met down there last Sunday was there as well, I told him someone is pretty much down there about every Sunday.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I should have walked a block. Went to Whittier and got skunked. That's the third and last time I'll try that spot. Never have had any luck there. Sorry I missed you Sean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts