close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CFD sunday?

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by RiverRat, Jun 5, 2004.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Anyone planning on going?
    I'll be there bright and early, hope some of the regulars show up to keep me company.

Scott

2. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Bill, i totally forgot they have the "festival" going on and they will have a LOT of that area closed off....im not sure if we can even park close to CFD this weekend or not?????

3. Scott, if CFD is blocked off, I'll be at the Whittier street docks.

4. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

Oh now I see this, I was the only one down at CFD this morning, I only had 2 hours. Had one take but it spit the hook, after dumping 5 gallons of ripe corn out there they where really starting to roll when I left. Wish I could of stayed longer, they had marconi maked for no parking by the side streets early in the morning had plenty of parking on them you just had to walk a block to get to the spot. Hope you guys did better then me. Also Scott that kid you met down there last Sunday was there as well, I told him someone is pretty much down there about every Sunday.

5. I should have walked a block. Went to Whittier and got skunked. That's the third and last time I'll try that spot. Never have had any luck there. Sorry I missed you Sean.