close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Central Ohio Anglers!!!

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishingredhawk, Jan 7, 2009.

1. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

The OGF Angler of the Year post is up in the Lounge. Let's see if we can get some of our great Central Ohio members some representation this year!

2. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

3. you got my vote. keep up the awesome fishing

4. How about some love for our boy FISHSLIM! I know he puts in more hours fishing and more people on fish than anyone! No offense to anybody else but SLIM is da man:)

5. fishingredhawk

Agreed. Slim is the man!

6. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

I voted for Slim last year and will most certainly vote for him again.

That reminds me........I gotta pick up some vibees.

7. I would put in a vote for Mike or Slim! Slim's vote would be Saugeye king, and Mikes would be Bass slayer! Good job Mike!

8. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

FISHSLIM had a slow season for a very good reason...
    REGARDLESS, he always gets 2 thumbs up from me!!

9. Thanks guys for the comments but if you want to beat out the erie guys then you gotta vote one way and i would say that way is for Mike. As of 110 posts he is only 1 behind kgone so i say vote for the man with the chance to put the in-land guys on top instead of splitting them up. I am a big boy i won't cry because i did not get more votes. Well maybe!;) My goal was to pass on the things i learned growing up from the man who really taught me jig fishing and how to read the water your fishing,and he told me to make sure i pass that on as well and the kind words make me feel that is what i am doing. Thanks again and go vote Mike the Angler of the year.!!

10. Agreed, I used to work at the Hillard Gander Mtn fishing dept and spoke to Mike on several occasions he is a class act and one heck of a bass fisherman. You get my vote amigo !

11. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

then get on over to the lounge and cast that vote where it counts;)

12. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

13. When are all you 'Southeners going to make your way to some Yankee Madness!?

Forget about regional representation- Redhawk, you are now being backed by your NE Ohio constituents of the OGF bass angling community :p

Represent us well ~all Ohio bassers~ upon your receipt of OGFAOY

We're goona help with a final push...even against two NE guys...they fish for 2x4's...I mean eyes.

Get up here and fish with us!!! Our bass are bigger ;)

nip
    www.dobass.com

14. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Lamo :D FISHSLIM got my vote
    I wonder why redhaw posted this thread ;) :p jm

Both of you are very qualified to win the award

15. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

the answer to that seems quite simple if you read it.

16. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

They must teach these kids to read different than they did us!

If you read the entire post you'd answer your own question, as Misfit quoted. Also look who he voted for.

17. fishingredhawk

Rory, I appreciate the support! I'd love to come up there and get my butt whooped :) By the way, your PM box is full.

Mike

18. fishingredhawk gets my vote