close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

central OH carping..anyone??

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by crappielooker, Sep 17, 2004.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

anyone carping in central ohio tomorrow?? i can't afford to goto edgewater and wanting to do some fishing around here..may hit downtown by cosi in the AM.. then possibly heading to cinci to eat the brats and drown in some bier after the game...buuurp.. :D

2. crappielooker

well..went to fish at the river by CFD because COSI got something going on..many fish were splashing around..i had a couple of bleeps but no real takers.. chummed it real good in case some of you goes out there tomorrow.. ;)

3. Thanks Ak! I'll be out there tomorrow.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Cool, i might hit it at day break with the others carpers ?

Scott

5. crappielooker

well..since u all going to hit it..i may have to make an appearance..hell..i may even throw in a line or 2..LOL.. if the COSI side doesn't have the stuff going on, i'll more than likely be there... if not, i'll see ya all on the other side..like i said before..the river looks reeeal gooood..

6. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Still not sure if im going to show down there....but the river has been keeping me in consistant action for the last month or so.

Hit my usual small spot last night and turned out some nice single and double digit fish....avg. for the spot.

Scott

7. crappielooker

scott..when are u going to take me to one of your spot dooood?? ;) lol..its ok maaan..i hardly have anytime now anyways, between feeding my babies and trying to fish for them..they keep me occupied..:D