close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cell phone fishing games?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Jul 28, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Just looked on my providers list of downloadable games, (verizon) and saw 2 fishing games for my phone. Anyone ever play em?

Was thinking about snagging a poker game too ;)

2. LiquidTension

LiquidTension mouse potato

i saw those also and was wondering the same thing.... off of "get it now" correct?

i have yet to get anything off of there... you recomend anything?

i can send ringtones to my phone from an email account so i dont see the point of the ringtone part of that service. :confused:

i was thinking of getting one of those pc to phone cables to transfer bigger stuff.... my phone will apparrently play mp3's, but just going thru the air to phone is only 30k or some rediculous small amount :eek:

3. ShakeDown

Yeah...saw them on get it now. Which phone do you have? I'm trying to figure out how to use that VZWPix to send tones to my phone, and it's driving me NUTS. I have a Audiovox CDM8900.

4. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

I have Verizon Wireless' Audiovox CDM8600, and I downloaded the MyCast weather program onto my phone. It is $2.99 a month, but I think it is worth it to be able to look up current weather conditions, including radar and satellite images, no matter where I'm at. I look at that program as a "trip saver" for when I'm out fishing.

5. LiquidTension

LiquidTension mouse potato

i have the LG vx6000 cam/phone.... (1st cell i've owned) so i'm still a rookie at all this stuff :D :p

i have a vzwpix acct. too, but have only been able to upload to it..... i just use my yahoo mail to send stuff to my phone (wallpaper background .bmp 120X131 pixels and .mid (midi's) under 30K :( for ringtones, for this phone at least)

send to 1234567890@vzwpix.com (where 1234567890 is your cell#) and you'll recieve a pix message with attachment, then save pic or tone to your media folder pic or tone

6. ShakeDown

Cool! Found out my problem was that my ability to recieve pix/sounds/vids wasn't enabled on my account...gonna go pillage the net for tones ;)

I might grab one of those fishing games...if so, I'll letcha know how it goes!

7. if you go to 3gupload.com.....$5.99 for 6 month membership=unlimited d/l's of ringtones, pics, screensavers and games. you can also send files from your computer to here, then d/l from there to your phone. it's really sweet. it only works for 4 or 5 providers though. check at the top of the screen to see if your elgible.